Every business needs support at one time or another. Obstacles surface, opportunities arise and sometimes the path to take is unclear or outside of an owner’s area of expertise. Some advisory support is simply a brief conversation on an observation or comment made. Other issues, such as goal setting, profit margin analysis, cost accounting and allocations, or how to handle internal conflicts or client situations that arise may be more of an ongoing effort.
The right decision to make can be a tough choice. Sometimes an outside party like Donovan CPAs and Advisors is a needed step. We help businesses identify areas of opportunity and processes that are negatively affecting profitability and growth. Our efforts may be limited to a few hours or may become more extensive depending on the complexity and risk, and the exposure or growth opportunities that may exist.
Some of our advisory support services are:
- Owner Counseling
- Profitability Enhancement
- Cash Flow Forecasts, Budgets & Analysis
- Banking Relationships & Financing Needs
- Business Entity Selection
- Employee Benefit Plan Design
- Retirement & Financial Planning
- Investment Review & Asset Protection
- Litigation Support
- Business Valuations
- Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence
- Business Succession Planning
- Exit & Succession Strategies